Monday, December 1, 2008

Wedding at FRIM


I received the sweet invitation card three weeks ago, and had somewhat made up my mind to go to the FRIM reception - well, of course, where Maya Karin's wedding took place (everybody said that when I mentioned the place, ok?). Not that I didn't want to attend Azwan's Melaka reception, but I might not be able to go there as I'd be very busy with the many things to settle before the stuff I've committed myself to - being the weekend before Aidil Adha, and a host of other things to attend to - the camp, the Langkawi trips, etc... and going back to Melaka is not on the list yet!

Azwan was one of MMU students that was close to me, so, really had to go... Bug called me around 2.30. Hi, hi...told him we were still on the way! (We earlier went to Bazarena, and checked out a house at Jalan Kebun which J. Sham was interested in). Hence, by the time we arrived at 3.25, we we already famished and quickly gobbled up the fine food - Alhamdulillah it was delicious! The rice was ok, but it was the kurma (I think it's kurma) daging that was really yummy! There was acar... fruits.. well, it was scrumptious! And then, I took a look at the dais.. wow, if the pengantins were still there, it would have been really breathtaking! Nevertheless, I took pictures of the pelamin that looked like a sangkar! Cantik sangat!!!

Well, may my boy Azwan and his bethroted have a happy n blessed life ahead... InsyaAllah. Hm, now counting the days for Rose's nuptial (Jan 1 09), and... of course, when is BUG's turn?



Menanti kunjungan tetamu di pintu masuk dewan....


Laluan ke pelamin...

The gorgeous pelamin...

Glorious food!

She really loved the what she was eating!

My boy n baby also gobbled up theirs...

Minus mummy

The happy couple - with a photo I curi from facebook


With friends...

The guests at the foyer


'Buah tangan'

Outside the hall


On the way home, while at a red light, we saw this small Indian stall selling flowers.. and the guy was completing an order for a garland, I guess... what really caught my eye was how his deft fingers were at twirling the flowers around... hm, that really needs patience n skill!


No comments: