Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My 30th posting

This is the 30th posting of my blog... so far, so good. Basically, my blogs are my diary, in keeping track with what takes place in my personal n worklife.

Today is mummmy and Suhaila's birthday.

I am happy for kak Bedah, who just received news that she will get to perform her hajj this year.
My big boss is back in the office, after three-days of boss-free days.

My immediate boss is back from Japan, hmm... now he's nearby... n

My two other colleagues, Rose n Maz are in class, n Nadzri is busy with his laptop. Nadz just got back from a one-week course, so our unit's a little noisy again...

Meanwhile, Ustaz Radzi is resigning soon, his last day's gonna be on the 24th Nov. Here's Ustaz at his table... gonna miss his sense of humor...




Yesterday, I went to visit Naaimah, one of our office administrators, at Hospital TAR, Kelang. I was taken aback and distressed to discover the conditions of the hospital. being used to Malacca's new GH and PPUM, I was taken aback to witness first-hand the condition of the 3rd-ward hospital. Gosh, don't even say 3rd-class facility! It waaaaaaaay down! No wonder Msians still harbour 3rd-class mentality!

On the way back, Uji, Zarina, Rose (driving) made a stop at Briani King and had a hefty lunch and downed my thirst with air bandung Johor. Was so famished then, forgot to take photos!

Hmm, quite a number of things happening, yeah?

On the homefront, baby just got over some fever, and Aisyah is now rid of the lice infecting her.

Ayum's award ceremony is tomorrow, hope that I don't miss it.

We're missing Papa like crazy, cos he couldn't make it last weekend, busy....!

Ila is now in Sarawak, giving courses to some people there... hope she'll bring back some Swak goodies. So, Aduk n Dhia are now in Shah Alam til the weekend. He just called to find out about what to get for Tok Ami.

Fadhil is down with chicken pox, hope he'll get over it soon.

As for Boy, he did call to wish mummy a happy bday...

Meanwhile, Tok Wan is going to be getting some angio done on 9/12, so, there goes our Raya plan of going back for Raya Haji in Mlka.

I'm also now actively connected to friends and family members on Facebook and Geni.com. More friends and family members joining up - the more the merrier!

And, I'm looking forward to applying for a new job, hopefully when the new year begins, I'd be at a new workplace.... InsyaAllah...

And... here's the cake I made for my Mom's 63rd birthday.

No comments: