Monday, November 10, 2008

Kyle XY


The first season was shown more than 1 1/2 year ago, but when Kyle XY's first episode of the second season was aired yesterday, I was still as excited as when I first watched it.

It's not like I'm a fan of the characters, or the storyline itself, which at times makes you wonder whether something like that is even remotely possible, but, what intrigues me is the way the boy connects with the people around him... how he absorbs stuff that surrounds him... well, being a language teacher, communication is sthg that has always fascinated me. Thus, watching the process of communication unfolds is what glues me to the tube week in, week out. It's like learning how the human mind functions and connects with his environment...

And of course, watching his naive, boyish face, is another thing worth looking forward to!

Hope that the second season won't disappoint me in the weeks to come!

And TV3, is there no plan to broadcast it an an earlier hour? It's late-hour schedule means that no schooling-kiddos get to watch it! Teens should get a chance to watch it, as the story is full of moral values- love, friendship, honesty, etc, etc...

No comments: