Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan

This morn, my son, Ayum, got a prize for being top 10 in Year 5. He was acting real cool, well, being with friends makes him act that way - aren't all tweens the same the world over?

Anyway, today also happens to be the day that UPSR results are released. The headmaster, En Asmui, informed those present that 34 students managed to get 5As, an improvement compared to only 26 last year. However, he also added that this year's year 5 students are quite naughty "Nakal, tapi pandai!" I immediately gave a stern look at my boy, and he gave me his usual cheeky grin.

Later, my sis-in-law called from Mlka telling me that Amirul got 2B, 2C n 1D. She was in tears. I really hope that Angah will make up her disappointments in 3 years' time. And I really must work on Ayum this hols!!!

No comments: