Monday, May 11, 2009

Another day to remember

Today, some ADTEC students, staff & a few others (including my bro, Aduk, n sis-in-law, Ila, kak Zarah n Zariah's kids, Yaya n Hajar) sat for their MUET speaking test.

So, the topic for session 1 was on lifelong learning, and session 2 was on Malaysian-made goods.
Well, hope that they would do well..

later, when talking to En Zack, he told me he received an SMS that Mohd Tarmizi Hamzah, a former AM06 student, had died due to injuries sustained in a bike accident at 9 this morn. It was only some 3 weeks ago that I wrote about the ones that I have lost - and now, it seems that I have to add another name to the list. Innalillah... I still remember him- medium built, jhitam manis, with a sweet, impish smile - he had a dimple... so sad to think that we have now to refer to him in the past tense... Ya Allah, lindungi anak muridku ini... tempatkan dia di kalangan yang beriman, Amin.

No comments: