Tuesday, May 19, 2009

after 4 1/2 months...

That's how long I have not stepped foot inside my house... see, I can't even call it home now, for it no longer has been home sweet home for some 2 years... my darling hubby still resides there, but for me n the three kids, it has somewhat become quite detached from us now...

So, after dinner that I cooked, with kak Lang and the 'special' Mamat having dinner with us, we later watched AF. At first, I had a tiff with hubby as he kept switching chanels to warch sports, that I fell asleep during the earlier three performances. Alas, it was Hafiz who won, but poor Isma, she was far too perfect that she didn't win... We only went home around 1220 am... the next morn, had breakfast at our favorite roti canai stall in Bukit Beruang..

Anyway, in the four months, rumah kat kampung dah siap, besar, six, seven rooms in all, I think... also got to see hubby's "fruits of labor" - kebun, tanam tebu n pisang...

Then, got to see my beloved Atok... he was down with diarrhea. also saw Tok Chu, who was not feeling herself. Later, we went for the Kenduri at Fadhil's house. A number of relatives were there - Mak Ila n family, (except for Fauzan), even Shikin was there for a one-week break. Pak Yat n family, Pak De, Pak Ngah, well, it was a fun event, but I was so tired that I fell asleep when many left. Then, Papa, Mummy n Afuk went to Kluang while Ila. me n the kids rode to Bangi. It was almost nine when they arrived, but we only left for Shah Alam at 10, arriving in the rain at 11pm. Penat beb!

So, I'm looking forward to my one-week stay in the coming school holidays...

No comments: