Monday, December 14, 2009

The days blur past....

Oh my, it's already the 3rd week of December! There's just another 16 more days to go before 2010 dawns... gosh!

Last week, on Tuesday, I twisted my ankle, which is still blue-black from the encounter. The moment it happened, the pain was really excruciating. Hm, serves me right for being more concerned with my baju than watching the pavement.

Anyway, yesterday, we went to the Ayer Panas hot spring in Bemban. The entrance fee is RM6 for adults and RM3 for kids, so we had to fork out RM21 in all (the rate is cheaper by RM1 on weekdays). However, it was quite disappointing as the pools were not well-managed, as it was dirty, especially the kids' pool - there goes my plan of frequenting the place! Anyhow, the hot spring area was quite okay, there were a number of "tubs" which ranged from lukewarm - hot. And thus, last night, my leg began "acting up", could it be due to reaction to the minerals in the water?

And last weekend as well, I did some baking, where I tried out the apple crumble pie recipe - yummy!!! The weekend before, it was the western affair, where I tried roast chicken with mushroom gravy, lasagna n shepherd pie.. I think I'm now very good at making mashed potato! So, I got to plan ahead for this weekend, for I am heading over to Uda's place to claim Ayum's present... Or, shall I ask them to come over?

No comments: