Tuesday, September 15, 2009

25 Ramdhan 1430

Gosh, how time flies.. Before you know it, it's almost raya! And my son has completed his UPSR exams last Thursday! i pray that he'd do well. According to him, he had made 3,4,5,6 errors in his MCQ papers for BM, English, Science & Maths. Well, what's done is done! He's now back with us in Melaka, and will not be attending school til after Raya. I've informed the school, and the class teacher says it's ok. Papa & Mummu are already in Jasin now...

Today is payday, am I'm quite glad that my July's pay is somewhat paid this month, so, I got some extra 800++ to spend on... anyway, I've done most of the buying, with the girls attire all complete down to the shoes & pajamas, but Ayum still has a few stuff to get, like his shoes, sampin & songkok. Though I hate last-minute hassles, but with all the traelling that I have to do every week, I definitely got no time for shopping.

And dear hubby? Hmm, even more hectic. But there's some shocking news to share - his Indonesian workers, Muh, Bapak n the gang (all six of them) were rounded up by the police as robbery suspects last Saturday nite. We hope that they'd all be released by tomorrow. Pity them!

And, another heart-beraking news is that Ila has miscarried for the second time. we got the news last Saturday, and Papa n Mummy were quite sad with the news, hence the stopover at Bangi on Sunday on our way back to Malacca. Tak ada rezeki lagi... I really hope that they'll be okay next time!

Time for class now!!!

No comments: