Wednesday, September 2, 2009

12 Ramadhan

Life is quite hectic for me these days.... I have classes til the evenings everyday, be it at uniKL or UiTM. Even during the holy month of Ramadhan, I still have classes, and we have to break our fast during classes. So far, Dr. Normah, Dr Zee and Dr Nabila are very kind and accommodating to us, with Dr. Zee even postponing the test last week. But wait, that's tomorrow, and I still haven't finished studying, hahaha!!!

Hm, as usual, I'm guily of negelcting the blog... but as I've been quite busy, even FB is now neglected.. well what to do, it's somewhat blocked by UniKL...

Anyway, last Friday, I went to a reflexology session at my fav Beijing centre in Seksyen 13, Shah Alam. Emily, my fav therapist, somehow discovered that my heart may be having problems. So, what I did was, I went to buy B'Young, and have started taking it since last Friday. Gosh, it was quite a torture for me in the first couple of days, as my bladders became very "runny", I couldn't stop rushing to the loo to relieve myself... Today is already the 6th day of my BYoung course, and I'm beginning to feel its effects... high energy, no fatigue... best of all, I feel healthy!!! And I wake up every morn from my slumber without any lethargy that used to dog me every morn b4... So refreshed, as my sleep was fit and restful!

Ok, gotta go, I have class at 1pm with a class of 9 kids!!!!

No comments: