Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dari Shah Alam ke Alor Gajah

Starting last Tuesday, I am now an employee of UniKL - MICET, the Malaysian Institute of Chemical and Bio Engineering Technology. Which means, I am moving back to Melaka!

On the first day, it rained heavily, so I arrived a little late - not a good impression for a new employee - but then, I went back at 7 as that was the time my class ended. Got an office to myself - have to 'tumpang' the library for the time being, though...

However, I still need to travel to and fro Shah Alam for my M.Ed TESL classes. Thus, every Wed, Thur and Friday afternoons , I have to travel to UiTM. I'd drive back to Melaka in the morn, just on time to reach my class in the morn ( I have to be in by 10am).

The first week, so far, so good, except for the fact that I couldn't attend my Thursday class (Dr. Zee's) as I haven't rescheduled my class at UniKL. Turned out, even my Bac C students were not around, as they had only registered a day earlier... hmph, took the time to finish my presentation for Dr. Nabilah's class! And, this week, I've indeed completed 2 presentations...

On Friday, I arrived quite early, headed for the CC at Sek 2, photocopied at Nabil's next door, and made it to class at around 6.25! Only to find out that next week's classes are postponed due to the H1N1 (swine flu) scare! So far, UiTM Shah Alam is the fifth UiTM campus to be closed down, with Melaka taking the honor of being the first one, followed by Sri iskandar, Dungun, &
SP... well, at least I could take a breather for a week...

But then, we still need to travel the weekand as my darling boy Aiyum is still here til he finishes his UPSR... he's atok's darling for the moment!

So, I'm getting ready to go back to Melaka soon, all packed up, but waiting for my darling boy to finish his Maths exercises... I hope that it'll be a safe journey... Amin!

No comments: