Saturday, June 20, 2009

UiTM, OUM

Phew! I got 2B+ and 1 A- for my subjects last term... not bad for someone who almost couldn't complete her assignments and term papers... I'm just terribly glad I didn't get 2Bs when that was what I truly expected I deserved! Anyway, thanks so much to the affable Dr Burn, "exquisite" Prof Haz and "way-too-cool" Dr Shireena! And now I'm crossing my fingers for Dr. Shukor aka Cat-Crusader next term!

As for OUM, tomorrow is my 3rd tutorial... hm, I'd better get some sleep for the trip home tomorrow. i'm now in Bangi as Aduk had fetched us earlier, and we'd be hitching a ride from Cik Ogy tomorrow.

Talking of Cik Ogy, she just got back from Beijing on the 10th, after almost 3 weeks of work-and-play. So she bought for me (kirim da...) a gorgeous pink Chinese silk for only RM115, which is around 300 here. Then there's the pearl bracelet that only cost RM15. Mummy chose a black-and-white striped one, it looked so elegant, with the red roses standing out as if they were alive!

Hm, I'd better sign off now. I really must check my new year's resolution again - I think that time management/prioritizing happens to be top of the list! And I'm much sleep-deprived now!

No comments: