Saturday, June 20, 2009

PD June 1 09

After sending my parents, brother and Atok off at KLIA, we left for PD. Boy n his family joined us as well. At the beach, all was fine, the boys quickly dipped their feet into the sea... of course, none dared to venture far, and my girls were screaming both in delight and fear at the oncoming waves.

I was watching them from a nearby set of steps, with Tine next to me, and Naufal behind us. boy was looking for something to munch. After some time, I got up to take pictures of Ayum, Im, Adam, and Naufal soplashing water about. Aisyah n Nisa were with the Papa in the water. Abot 5 mins later, when I looked around, Tine mouthed to me, "Naufal mana?" Oh my God! Panic set in us. Tine, abang, Ayum and me went around searching for him. I even roped in the help of a few nearby beachgoers to help seek him out. Luckily, he didn't venture too far, Tine found him playing with some sad about 100m away. Gosh, what a scare!

So we left for home around 615, my family for Melaka, and Boy for JB. Alhamdulillah nothing untoward happened, except for the fright Naufal gave us that evening. from now on, we'll really, really watch them kids closely!!!

No comments: