Wednesday, September 24, 2008

7 days to 1 Syawal

I haven't blogged for almost 3 weeks. So many things have taken place in Malaysia... some good, some sad, some depressing...

At work, my Aviation kids are now sitting for their finals, being their final week, I am a bit nostalgic about life without them... imagine, knowing them for almost two years, every week, save for holidays, sick days, OJTs, hm, I'm really gonna miss them!

On the political landscape, I know that as a government staff, I cannot make political stands, but no right-thinking Malaysians are not anxious about how things are on the home front. Yalah, 9/16 came n left, then 9/18's UMNO MT meeting was explosive, then, bloggers were detained, Teresa Kok released from ISA, n yesterday, RPK was sent to Kemunting... Hm, how's that, Sporeans? In that sense, you cannot kiasu with us - you lose hands down! No way your political landsacape's as interesting as this!

At home, my babies are finally back in the pink of health, ready, raring for Hari Raya I guess!

And so far, kuih tart dah tinggal dalam 200 pieces... I think almost 60 pieces dah habis kena ngap by the kids...

My upm tesl group dah start emailing the raya wishes.. I have to remember to do that soon!

hari ni juga, dapat berita sedih- ayah Dila meninggal di Kelantan. Baru hari Isnin tu cerita2 dengan dia, dia excited nak balik Kelantan awal, malam ni, patutnya, utk beli persiapan untuk anak2 di sana, sebab dia tak pernah shopping di sana. Semoga dia dan keluarga tabah dengan dugaan di Ramadhan mulia ini...


Til my next blog, ciao!

No comments: