Thursday, September 25, 2008

6 days to 1st Syawal

Yesterday was my Pak Chah's birthday- for the first time, I remembered. So at around 6 yesterday, I mentioned to Papa, and he told me to send Pak Chah his greeting as well.

Hm, and, in 2 more days, this Saturday, I'll turn 39!!! Just a year shy of the big 4-0! Wow, am I really that young?

Right now, I'm quite into geni.com, a wonderful site that allows you to create family trees... last weekend, while checking out the family tree with Aduk, we discovered that our great-great-great grandparent / my mom's oneng-oneng is a Panglima. How's that? Anyway, it really is interesting to have this kind of connection with family members, I'd go and invite more family members soon!
Talking of relatives, semalam borak dgn kak Mas (Hafazah, menantu Pak Long Yahya)... lama tak bercerita, adalah jugak sedara nak chit-chat kat sini. Konon nak promote tudung, tapi cerita-ceriti yang lebih.

Last nite, ingat nak buat choc chip sikit, tp baby meragam... ada aje benda yang buat dia menangis. Tapi bila I simpan butter dlm fridge, she had the cheek to ask me, "Mummy kata nak buat kuih?" Macam2 anak dara tu!

No comments: