Wednesday, February 16, 2011

After 1 year & 3 months...

Gosh, that's how long I last posted on this blog... I've been quite busy, but that's no excuse stop blogging about my beloved kids, isn't it?

Well, since then, much have taken place, abang has shot up my almost half a foot, he is now about an onch taller than me! Aisyah is the smart alec as usual, while baby is also turning into a talkative girl as well.

We had a hilarious moment last nite while I was cooking in the kitchen. The kids and the papa were chanting some pantun dua kerat, when the papa started making fun of the kids... Tak, tak tak, kepala botak...(abang, of course) ngak, ngak ngak, gigi gongak (baby)... and my darling retorted, Tam, tam, tam, papa hitam! That almost drew tears from my eyes! What a classic!

Ok, I hope that I'll find the time to tell their tales from time to time..

No comments: