Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Letting go...

Hm.. how difficult is it to let go of sthg that was once precious to you? It is difficult isn't it? I'm having some troubles of late - mainly not my own doing, n that's why I am a bit nostalgic these days...

Well, waaaaaaay back, I did make some decisions that were doubtful... but there was one which kinda haunted me up to now... there were so many "what-ifs" regarding this particular person... the thing is, a lot of things I did was somehow related to my relationship with this person, sometime, without even thinking about the consequences... I was hurt before, and meeting the person made a lot of difference to my life back then... but somehow, there was something missing... which I couldn't put my finger on... and had to move on as I just couldn't figure it out...

And to think that only now I managed to fit in the missing "pieces" of the whole puzzle... well, there are still a few more, but well, since I've managed to see the big picture, I guess... I can understand the full puzzle now... Hm, all the wondering... the fruitless 4,5 months of searching... I now know why it was what it was...

"Dulu tu semuanya ikhlas dan penuh rasa care dan sayang... "

Alhamdulillah, I think that I can now move on.. with a lighter heart.. and understand why Allah allowed me such luxuries... I must learn to become a better person, more patient and more tolerant of others...

My love, my life... has come full circle... I am blessed, and grateful to all the trials... I look forward to more blessings from him...


No comments: