Monday, November 23, 2009

gloomy days ahead...

The weather, I mean! Well, it was merely 2 weeks ago that I remember waking up to the shining sun at around 6.30 am.... I'm the type that would definitely wake up when the sun starts its descend up the sky...even on weekends! Hence, this morn, when I opened my eyes a fraction to glance at my watch, gosh! I woke up with a jolt, as I saw that it was almost 7am, but the day was still quite dark...

Phew, the rainy season really is dampening many people's mood... this morn, during the GS' meet, everyone was cautioning each other against making holiday trips that involve highlands for fear of the heavy downpour that might lead to landslides...

Anyway, my mood's kinda dampened as I was involved in a minor accident last Saturday! Should I talk about it here? Nope... I don't think so, it would just make me feel mad as to the stupidity of the whole thing, as I was clearly not at fault, as it would only increase my BP!

No comments: